Unless otherwise stated, SK ACADEMY and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on S K ACADEMY. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from S K ACADEMY for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not :
- Republish material from S K ACADEMY
Sell, rent or sub-license material from S K ACADEMY.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from S K ACADEMY.
- Redistribute content from S K ACADEMY.
- Misuse of anything from this website.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant SK ACADEMY a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyper linking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies.
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Online directory
distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses.
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of SK ACADEMY; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to SK ACADEMY. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources.
- dot.com community sites
- associations or other groups representing charities
- online directory distributors.
- internet portals.
- accounting, law and consulting firms.
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name.
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to.
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of SK ACADEMY's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.